Wednesday, August 10, 2022

ChocZero !

I think I finally found a company that actually shares my own sensibilities regarding chocolate and sugar free products! Here's a link to that company:  ChocZero.

  • Many of their products are vegan and keto friendly.
  • They only use natural extracts and the like, as sweeteners. No sugar. No last-century toxic waste. Not even the more recent sugar alcohols. And while I'll admit that I haven't looked at each and every offering, so far it appears they don't even use stevia, leaf or purified.
  • They focus on making a healthful and delicious product. That does mean that less attention is paid to calorie count. For years now I've been of the opinion that this is the correct approach. So long as moderation is employed, the extra calories need not be a "deal breaker".
  • And then there's the fact that all the ingredient lists I've seen provide assurances that the oils used are sustainably sourced. While their ethics MAY not all be as unimpeachable, I have high hopes that they will continue to build on their environmentally friendly and health conscious approach.

Personally, I'm not a vegan. I don't even follow keto with any real devotion (not that I can afford to). I have found that eating with keto in mind does generally make *me* feel and function better. With that focus, I've glanced at each of the items posted on their site and can not wait to try many of them! And I find it worth mentioning that every one I've noticed appears to have a 5 of 5 customer rating.

I haven't created an account with them yet. I try to limit the number of places I disseminate my personal information, in order to keep my anxiety in check. If I decide that I can manage another, I hope to create an account and registry. And either way, if I'm able to obtain samples of any of their products, I'll be sure to post a brief review. 

Please don't wait on me to guide your choices. If anyone is able to sample this company's offerings ahead of me, I'd love to hear about your experience!


If you appreciate the information I'm providing, please feel free to use the following link:

No comments:

Post a Comment