Thursday, June 2, 2022

Welcome Gamers

For those coming to my blog for the first time, from the DDO forums, Welcome to my EXTREMELY random life.

For the most part, it's unfiltered content. Just what ever I find interesting or stuff that might be helpful to people. I do try to keep it PG13-ish. If you're squeamish, avoid the medical posts.

If you're just trying to see what I look like, you will be sorely disappointed. I don't post pic's of my face.

Here's a link to the rest of it;  Artist, Lunatic & Vagrant

 

For anyone else who has just clicked on this because you saw the Tip tag, I would like to encourage you to check out Dungeons & Dragons Online. I've been playing it for something over a decade now.

Anyone can try it out for FREE. And while "Free to Play" is limited, it's still a great way to check out the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment